Today when i was in school,after i go back to class in the morning after assembly,
the teacher ask all of us to take out our worksheets.When i found out i don't have the worksheet,
or even worse i didn't bring my file!All of my homeworks that we were gonna go through was inside!
I panicked my face was as pale as a sheep!I was sweating profusely then i told my teacher about it '-'
The teacher scolded me lor!
then next worksheet also like that and the other also like that!He ask me to stay back after school then he say
he today got meeting,so tomorrow if I never finish my work then he make me stayback
PHEW! LUCKY!
the teacher ask all of us to take out our worksheets.When i found out i don't have the worksheet,
or even worse i didn't bring my file!All of my homeworks that we were gonna go through was inside!
I panicked my face was as pale as a sheep!I was sweating profusely then i told my teacher about it '-'
The teacher scolded me lor!
then next worksheet also like that and the other also like that!He ask me to stay back after school then he say
he today got meeting,so tomorrow if I never finish my work then he make me stayback
PHEW! LUCKY!
